Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog List

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Morning walk

Didn't know morning walk at the park in Taman Tun Dr Ismail can be something very fun to do everyday! Since I need more excercise for more healthy baby, I decided to go to the park as much as possible in order for baby to grow and easy for me to deliver in the future.

Last week, I went on the weekday, after a few rounds of walking, I decide to take some photo since there's not many people in the park. Suddenly, an old uncle, enthusiastically helped me in taking the photos and also explain to me that how to take the photo so that I will not have shady face! Cute person.

Today, while walking, my last round in the park, one Indian uncle stopped me by saying "good morning, how are you doing?". I actually did got a shock but I find these people are so nice to make your day. I didn't know greetings in the morning from a stranger can make me happy!!

After all, walking in the park does not only provide advantage to my eyes (with the greens), to my skin (vitamin D from the sun), to my baby and also to my mood (nice people and cute animals)! Hopefully I can do this everyday or every alternate day.

No comments:

Post a Comment