Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog List

Thursday, September 30, 2010

24 week monthly checkup

It's my 24th weeks now. Everything is OK for me to see but...

Today, nurse diagnose me with overweight gained. She say that ibu mengandung should only get 0.5kg per week. So is around 2kg per month, yet for this past 2 months, I've been gaining 3kg and above. Always with extra 1kg. For those who know me well, you know how skinny I am right! Yet, the nurse ask me to eat 1 sudu nasi instead of 2. OMG! I'm already eating very little and now need to kurang again? Weird... I asked if its the problem with the milk I'm taking since I'm taking Fernleaf Full Cream milk. She say Fernleaf is ok but Anmum is not. Anyway, I've stoped Anmum long ago since I heard that the sugar content is quite high.

After that, I'm ask for my 1st injection for something call Tetanus (ATT).
This is what it's purpose:
Suntikan ATT atau nama penuhnya dikenali sebagai ‘Anti Tetanus Toxoid’ merupakan suntikan wajib untuk semua pelajar tingkatan 3. Suntikan ATT ini diberikan bertujuan adalah untuk menggelakkan mendapat penyakit ‘Kancing Gigi’ yang disebabkan oleh virus.

Anyway, this injection is more for diabetic women. I'm actually so regret to get my stupid MGTT test done so early in the kampung and now don't know of what reason I need to be on BSP control. I'm taking so much durian that time of course the result will come out as high la... *sad* How I wish I know more about pregnancy and deny them to do the test for me till I'm in week 24!!!

Or... am I really hidden with diabetic problem? Only God knows I think. I'm just so fed-up with taking the trouble to see the doc for just one work OK. I can also say that myself since I can read the result isn't it. Need to go back to the kampung and scold the doctor already.

Today, this Kelana Jaya Klinik got one Chinese tomboy - Dr Chan. I thought that he/she may be nice enough to chinese. Yet, I so happen to have some problem in meeting a dietitian since I'm their GDM patient, I need to see a doc to talk about the unavailability of my time. Damn her...she is sooooo LCLY. I swear I would not want to see her again. How rude she can be even I'm trying to talk to her. You think chinese doc working in government sector very "ba bi" meh... or she did something wrong to do government service for hours!

My day went so bad after seeing her... so bek cik. Hope my daughter will not be like me in the future!!! I need to stop visiting government clinic already. And yet, today's check-up was from 8.30am till 12pm. >_<''

No comments:

Post a Comment