Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog List

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weight gained!!

Time really flies... and I still thought I'm in my 22nd week of pregnancy until I check my blog ticker.... I am already 23 weeks and 2 days.

Previous day I weighted myself before bed and I was 47.7kg. Yesterday I weight again and I've shoot up to 48.1kg. When I use the old weighing machine, I'm actually suprised to see that I'm 48kg. Can't believe my eyes and tried weighing on mum's digital machine. It went 48.1kg!

WOW! It's 48kg u know. Haven't been increasing any weight for many years as it's always stagnant at 45kg. Hohoho... I would be jumping up and down when my weight reaches 50kg!! Hahahaha...

Anyway, if you see me in person, you'll definitely won't believe that I'm 48kg because you may only see bones still. I'm glad that baby is eating and growing inside me. Just hope that my laziness in monitoring my blood sugar will not affect her. Everything gonna be alright baby! Mommy will do it on the 29th Sept before we go for our check-up in govt clinic again. Grow healthily & happily! Mommy loves you!! Oh... and daddy too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment