Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog List

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shopping again n again

Today decided to go Ikano after lunch so that I don't need to eat out so often. Cannot forgive myself for not taking care of me and baby.^^

I manage to buy 2 books from popular. I think it should be useful and I will be so occupied with these book because they are very thick!! Hopefully baby still inside before I finish it. This 2 books has already cost me RM76 after getting 10% discount. Mum say is good investment tho ><
This book is all about pregnancy

This book teaches you on how to teach your baby while it's still in your womb

After getting the book that I need, we were hungry again and sat down in Ikea for their cheap cheap ice-cream (ya, I shouldn't take so much cold things but....its just so tempting tho) and their nice curry puff. Mum find that Malaysia is still the best place to stay because she really can't find such good food with such good price oversea.

Baby has not been kicking me much since darling hubby ask her not to... I find that it's not a good sign because I might not know how is she doing inside. Hopefully baby will continue to kick me after talking much to her. Ya, now everyday I must talk to her... how to develop this habit? I will find that it's weird talking to myself.... or say shy to let other know that I'm talking to myself. Ha~ Anyway, I want to have that bonding with my lil baby, I have to talk to her, sing to her and even read her stories. Must start liao... see... now she is kicking to say "YES".

No comments:

Post a Comment